Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dave Jr. and Dave III

Dave and I've had trouble with names lately. We're constantly calling Moses "Milo" and Milo "Moses," and sometimes "Mises" and "Molo" sneak in for good measure. After all the recent name confusion we've had, I've realized George Foreman was onto something when he named all five of his sons "George."

I found this quote:
USATODAY.com: Why did you name all of your sons GEORGE?

George Foreman: In boxing, you have to save money and you have to prepare for memory loss. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anybody's name.
I used to think it was a vanity thing but now I see it as a sanity thing. No ones feelings get hurt if the parents can't constantly trip up on the wrong name. So, from now on, please refer to Moses as Dave Jr. and Milo as Dave III, for our sake and theirs.

No comments: