Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallo-what?

Halloween wasn't all that spectacular for us. Both Dave and I had class so we couldn't show Moses off to our neighborhood friends, and Moses had a big case of mommy-clinger-itis that made the night a bit of a challenge.

However, this afternoon Moses attended a little Halloween party at his Parent's Day Out. I didn't get pictures of him in his Yoda costume because I was too busy steering him opposite the sugar cookies and mini-blinds, but hopefully, someone there got some pictures that I can share with you soon.

Even without the Halloween hoopla, we've had some fun moments this week (and thoroughly trashed the house in the process).

Anyone up for hide n' seek? Or bacon?


His feet are stepping on a scale.
I wish I was that satisfied with my weight.


I'm pretty sure he hit me up
for some money after this picture was taken.


Ladies and gentlemen,
step right up and see the amazing Tinkertoy eater.


He's taking his nightly laps around the living room
(in new shoes, which make him walk faster).


Bobby Darin would be proud.


Our day in a walnut shell.


-Lindsey

No comments: