Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goody, two shoes!


I heard about this cloth shoe tutorial from a friend and I couldn't wait to try it out. I was a little nervous because I haven't done much sewing recently other than the bunting flags for the boys' room, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the results and have become addicted to making them! These are my first two attempts, but with each pair the quality and time spent improves so I have a few other pairs in the works right now, too. I'm experimenting with and without the suggested interfacing because it's not allowing me to gather the elastic as much as I'd like.

I'm hoping to appliqué some onesies to match the shoes later this week (if he stays put long enough).

-Lindsey

3 comments:

JDM said...

Wow, I'm impressed! You're very handy! I've always wanted to learn to sew. Maybe someday...

Anonymous said...

Linds! Those are adorable!! You did a fantastic job.

lfhcreative said...

Those turned out so cute! Soon you will have some precious little baby feet to showcase your creations!