Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still baking

Yup, I'm still here, incubating the boy, if anyone is curious. I'm a little surprised that tomorrow I'll be 38 weeks--a whole week and 2 days more pregnant than I was with Moses. I guess it's a little ironic that he's not following his brother's suit considering he'll spend many of his years emulating exactly what his older brother does.

I'm definitely at the uncomfortable stage now. He's really, really high (despite my hoping that he dropped) and I have a constant lump under my breasts that makes it difficult to breathe, sit up straight, get in and out of my car, or do little more than recline on the couch and hope for relief.
I want to sleep, a lot, but between contractions, back pain, and my incredibly squished bladder, who has time for sleep? I'm also having bouts of morning sickness again, which is making for some rough days, but I'm hoping it's a sign that the end is near and not just some cruel joke.

Are you tired of my complaining? I'm done, I promise.

When this little boy does arrive, I'm planning to email friends and family (do I have your email? email me if you want to be included) and blog while in the hospital, but I won't make any promises pending the uncertainties of internet use there. At any rate, I hope you'll hear our baby news soon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hang in there! You can do it! I can't wait to see pictures!