Friday, July 11, 2008

The poor man's bubble machine

Any parent knows what a thrill bubble blowing is for children and is aware of the relentless requests to produce them. Sure, there are bubble machines available these days, but Dave introduced Moses to another way of making bubbles by turning Moses' water table into a bubble table with the help of soap and tinker toy sticks. It's been a smashing success and unburdened Dave with the task wand-blowing. The only downside is that Moses enjoys an occasional sip of his bubbly water.




I have to take a moment to give my sweet hubby a shout out. He's been such a huge help to me these past few weeks as I get bigger, more tired, and less mobile. I just don't know what I'd do without his help this summer and it warms my heart to see how much fun he and Moses have each day.

Is this not the face of a boy smitten with his father?

-Lindsey

No comments: