Friday, March 14, 2008

Counting Down

There's a lot going on in the next few weeks so I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to update this site. Here's a rundown of the coming weeks:

1) Tomorrow we get the keys to our new place, but before we can start moving in, Sally, Maegan, and I are going to paint the walls to cover up some hideous hunter green walls and freshen up the white ones.
2) Monday or Tuesday we hope to have our belongings in the new house and we'll begin the settling process.
3) Monday I also have a checkup at 19 weeks 1 day.
4) Thursday or Friday, Dave's going to Roswell to play a crazy man in his friend's movie--a movie whose script has been lying around the house for months and Dave has grown his hair out for.
5) Next Saturday, 3/22, we plan to have a garage sale. We have so, so much in our garage that we don't want any longer and hope that we can sell some of it before donating it to charity. We think by then we'll have a good idea of what we won't need in our new house so that we can sell it rather than drag it along with us until the next time we're crazy enough to have a garage sale.
6) Monday, 3/24, is my big diagnostic ultrasound where we'll learn about our growing baby's health and the gender! I'm both nervous and excited. I think it's a girl because this pregnancy has been much different and because of plain ol' "mother's intuition" but I wouldn't put money on it.
7) Wednesday, 3/26, I'm hoping to have this place (the almost-old house) clean enough to turn the keys into our (almost-old) landlord.

It doesn't look like much on paper, but I'm curious how we'll get it all done. Not to mention, I have a theory paper due the last day of March that I haven't even chosen a topic for. Procrastination runs deeps in this family.

-Lindsey

No comments: