Friday, August 22, 2008

Milo: Two Week Check-Up

Mr. Milo is two weeks old today! How do we celebrate? With a cold stethoscope, a tongue depressor, and a heel prick! We sure know how to party.

Milo's first appointment with our pediatrician was this morning. It was a pretty early outing for us, especially since I'm still trying to master getting out the door with two kids' diapers, drinks, toys, blankets, etc. Thankfully, I was able to drop Moses off at his Gran's on the way so that I could devote my attention to Milo at this first visit and Moses was guaranteed a much better time than I could have provided.

As for the appointment, all looked well and sounded great to Dr. Gray. Milo's growing like a weed: he's already 9 pounds 8 ounces (oddly, he didn't lose more than a few ounces in the hospital) and 22 inches.

Milo had the nasty heel prick test too, and after screaming fantastically for a couple minutes, he calmed and cooed himself to sleep. His little noises had the nurses giggling. Milo is a very noisy sleeper despite being at complete peace. Happy two weeks my little piglet!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, i want to chew on his head. :)

The Azams said...

He is so sweet. I can't believe my little one is almost two months old! I miss Brady being that tiny!
I just want to kiss Milo's chubby little cheeks.
Glad he's doing good...

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby boy! And I LOVE the name! Congrats on the newest addition to your family. I am so glad I found this link again! I will definitely have to bookmark it so I can check up on you and your gorgeous family. So happy for you!!!

Besos y brazos,
Tess